Important Information for Returning Students

Payment deadlines for returning students for the 2017-2018 school year have now passed.  Please make sure your study permit is extended for the next year before schools start in September. 

Apply for extension as early as possible.  To download an application form, visit

You can check the processing time of extension applications at the website of Canadian Immigration and Citizenship at

Remember to send a copy of your valid study permit to the International Education Office by email: or fax: 604-713-4536 as soon as you receive it.