Vancouver is located in British Columbia province, on Canada's Pacific Ocean coast.
- The United Nations ranks Canada #1 for its quality of life!
- Vancouver is among the top ten international cities to visit.
- 2010 Winter Olympics host
- Our city is situated between the mountains and the ocean, and has warm summers and mild winters.
Students have the chance to live in one of the most progressive, safe and beautiful cities in the world.
Whistler ski resort is just one and a half hours away. Vancouver students enjoy outdoor sports at 3 local mountain resorts.
- warm, sunny summers and mild winters
- access to multilingual doctors and dentists
- Vancouver International Airport 20-30 minutes to city
- walking, cycling and skiing at local mountains or Whistler ski resort
- shopping in local neighbourhoods, Granville Island market or downtown
- community centres for hockey, skating, baseball, swimming, gymnastics
- sailing, swimming, kayaking and local beaches
- Vancouver Canucks professional hockey, Vancouver Whitecaps professional soccer, Vancouver Canadians baseball
Rich Experiences in Culture and the Arts!!
- concerts, live theatre, dance and movie theatres
- Vancouver International Film Festival
- Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver Public Library, Science World
For more information ...
University of British Columbia
British Columbia Tourism
Today's Weather in Vancouver
City of Vancouver